POSITION TITLE: TRAINING COORDINATORS
POSITION STATUS: Full time
REPORTING TO: Project Manager
LOCATION: FSPN AFRICA
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Some out of normal working hours is required – for example meetings and Workshops
You may be required to work from other City
Work sites may vary from time to time, and may be required to change work locations in the future (i.e. within the scope of our operations).
ABOUT THE ROLE
• The Training Facilitator & Coordinator will be a primary facilitator for training programs (online) and in-person in Kenya.
• He/She will execute in-person training programs flawlessly and engaging participants through dynamic active learning strategies. Additionally, he/she will provide critical feedback on how well training programs are implemented and received by participants.
• Maintain high levels of staff satisfaction with training through flawless logistical execution of training
• Serve as a lead facilitator for training programs performed in their county, for both in-person and online training. Primarily, the Professional Skills program for office-based staff and team-based training.
• Implement and grade assessments
• Track progress of individuals and groups
training programs • Work and teach with technology in the classroom
• Initiate projects and work independently
• Educational background; Diploma/Degree in Education/Training/Development Studies/HR
• Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning • Work with colleagues from a diverse background
• Language: English required; Swahili useful Preferred Start Date Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, start dates can vary significantly by role. We are adapting rapidly to Covid-19 and most of our team is now working remotely. Given the changing environment, we will appreciate your flexibility in confirming a start date.
How to Apply
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd January 2021.
- Cover Letter
- Additional supporting documents
(You can also submit your application through the form on the right)