Duties & Responsibilities
• Regular cleanliness of vehicle.
• Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
• Advise supervisor when vehicle is due for service
• Report vehicle defects
• Drive to destinations as required
• Deliver goods as required
• Maintain good customer care practices
• Ensure that the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
• Help in delivery of urgent mail
• Custody of daily records of vehicles.
• Generate vehicle records weekly and monthly.
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by senior officer.
• Hold a valid driving license, endorsed class D3 as outlined by NTSA guidelines
• Must be able to drive a bus with 33 or more passengers
• Must have been a driver of category D3 over 3 years
• Duly tested by NTSA and authorized to drive at night
• Must be a person who is physically fit with good night eyesight and high integrity.
• Valid certificate of good conduct
• A Kenyan Citizen
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Please send the following documents to email@example.com by Friday 22nd January 2021.
- Cover Letter
- Additional supporting documents
(You can also submit your application through the form on the right)